- There is only one God. The one God is manifested in the person of Jesus Christ; therefore the name of God is Jesus (Heb. 1:3, John 5:43, II Cor. 5:19).
- The titles Father, Son and Holy Ghost are modes or manifestations of the one God.(I Tim. 3:16).
- The Father is God. God is a Spirit, the Holy Ghost is the same Spirit, and Jesus Christ has all the fulness of the Father/Spirit/God in Him (Col 3:9, John 4:24).
- To be saved, one must repent of his sins, be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission/removal of sin, be filled with the Holy Ghost as prescribed in Acts 2:38. This is also
supported by John 3:5 and Matthew 28:19.
- Signs and wonders should follow those who believe in the Lord Jesus. Divine healing, prophecy and the operation of the Spirit of God should be active in the church (Mark 6:17).
- The Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God, for "all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" (II Tim. 3:16).
- The Lord Supper should be celebrated in the Church of Jesus Christ to commemerate his death, burial and resurrection. Feet washing should be a part of this ordinance (1 Cor 11:25, John 13:14).
- The second coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is imminent. Those who are saved will be raptured/taken away to meet the Lord in the air, "and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (I Thess. 4:17).
These beliefs do not exhaust the extent of our faith; we believe in all words contained in the Holy Bible.